$23.85 Each - Minimum 4.00
$22.29 Each - Minimum 8.00
$21.17 Each - Minimum 12.00
Aluminum Screen Frames are constructed high quality lightweight aluminum with leak proof welds. The edges are sanded to remove sharp edges. Will not warp and last for many years.
The following Mesh Count guideline will aid in determining your specific needs.
1. 40-60 mesh count- used for shimmer, glitters and high density inks
2. 60-85 mesh count- provides a heavy ink deposit for high opacity. Typically used for a white underprint.
3. 110-140 mesh count- Great for spot colors and text.
4. 160-180 mesh count- used for printing on light colored fabrics with regular detail and medium ink deposit.
5. 200-260 mesh counts- Very good for high detail artwork. Common on white or light colored garments for a soft hand feel. Can hold halftone's but not recommended for four color process printing.
6. 305-355 mesh counts- used for extremely high detail printing such as 4 color process and simulated process prints.